Back

RAILWAYS OF BRAZILS
In Postcards and Souvenir Albuns
João Emilio Gerodetti e Carlos Cornejo

Companhia Paulista employees in front of a Baldwin locomotive at Pederneiras station, which was inaugurated in 1903. In 1910 this became the beginning of the Bauru branch line. In 1941, after the line was straightened, the Bauru branch line became part of the Tronco Oeste [West Trunk Line] of the Companhia Paulista.