Back

RAILWAYS OF BRAZILS
In Postcards and Souvenir Albuns
João Emilio Gerodetti e Carlos Cornejo


Saloba, now called Salobra, was a small village when the Estrada de Ferro Itapura – Corumbá arrived in 1912. The town is located nearly 15 kilom1eters from the city of Miranda, on the banks of the Rio Miranda, over which a 100-meter metal bridge was built in 1931.